Premarital Prepare Counseling
There is no greater joy than finding that one person that you want to share your life with. There is also no greater investment than taking the time before you say "I Do" to talk through the important issues of life together. We will use a tool called Prepare/Enrich to help you launch into this new season with confidence and greater commitment. Research shows that couples that complete premarital counseling have a 30% higher marriage success rate.
counseling using Prepare helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality difference
What you Get:
- Prepare Pre-Marriage Online Inventory
- 6-8 hours of individual couple counseling (over 4 sessions)
- Certificate or completion that will get you a discount on your MN marriage license.
Total Cost for four-90 minutes sessions
$425 plus cost of online inventory $35/couple: Total $460 (Qualifies you for $75 credit on your Marriage license upon completion)
"Katie did a great job and we felt very at ease speaking with her. It was not difficult to be honest and open, and I would highly recommend her! Katie is very easy to talk to and I am considering her services again regardless of the strength of our marriage. "
"Katie was phenomenal to work with. She enabled my fiancée and I to constructively and honestly work through difficult but necessary conversations. We felt so comfortable with her guiding us through the process. She gave us real insight into the world of marriage and we couldn't be more excited to start our lives together. Thank you Katie!"
Once you register online, I will send you and your future spouse a link to take your online Prepare assessment and will call you set arrange your individual sessions. Register by clicking here.